"For most of us the problem isn't that we aim too high and fail- it's just the opposite- we aim too low and succeed."
-Sir. Ken Robinson

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day Forty-Seven, Antigua

On Wednesday it was a holiday in Guatemala, so we did not have classes. I used this day to work on my creative project in Casa. Another student, Annie, also spent the day working on her creative project in the studio room of Casa, and we spent the morning and afternoon talking and working together. I managed to finish the aspects of this project that I wanted to complete for the end of this class, and even made photocopies of the pages to give to my professor as a preview of the final piece.
In the afternoon, at 3pm, I had Spanish class, and though I had been studying quite a lot throughout the week, I was still very behind in the class and we continued the program which added more information to what we need to know and be able to utilize. I am starting to work with the teacher outside of class time to try and better my Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment