"For most of us the problem isn't that we aim too high and fail- it's just the opposite- we aim too low and succeed."
-Sir. Ken Robinson

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day Fifty, Antigua

On Saturday morning I slept in. This is sort of our winter break between our two mini-semesters, so I took the day to relax and also do some more of my personal art, which I have not have enough time to do in the last two weeks. I spent the day in my home stay, reading, and starting a new segment of my Maya Portfolio; small glyph portraits with the addition of colored pencil. I will have pictures of these new small pieces up here in a few days, they are small but intricate and take a long time to work on. I also spent a good portion of the day working on my Spanish. The day was very relaxed but I also did take some time to go out; I had to buy a new umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment