"For most of us the problem isn't that we aim too high and fail- it's just the opposite- we aim too low and succeed."
-Sir. Ken Robinson

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day Fifty-One, Antigua

Sunday was another relaxing day and I had breakfast at a lovely place called Dona Luisa, a common tourist spot for breakfast. Though it was a calm day it was also the day that two new people arrived in my home stay to actually stay in the house. For a few days it has only been myself and a girl from Canada, but as it happens we are getting new people and changing it up a lot.
I spent the rest of the day working on some new art projects, to be shown in pictures later. I am loving adding color to some of my designs that I have been playing with and these two new pieces are getting much more into exploring the addition of color to certain parts of the pieces. I also worked on my Spanish and talked with Olga for at least an hour in halting Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment