"For most of us the problem isn't that we aim too high and fail- it's just the opposite- we aim too low and succeed."
-Sir. Ken Robinson

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day Forty-Four, Antigua

On Sunday, Casa Herrera and CIRMA (where I was collecting information for my research paper) was closed, so I spent the day working on my Spanish. I have a workbook and a book called "Breaking Out of Beginners Spanish." I am trying to really focus on learning Spanish, and so I am taking it more into my own hands to learn as much as I can in a different way then the Spanish classes have been taking thus far. The workbook is a two year work book, and though I worked my way through the first section of the book, it is a real challenge for me, showing me that I am going to need to do much more work to get my Spanish to a working level.

No comments:

Post a Comment