"For most of us the problem isn't that we aim too high and fail- it's just the opposite- we aim too low and succeed."
-Sir. Ken Robinson

Monday, February 7, 2011

Next portraits in The Boston Codex




Here are the next two portraits for the Boston Codex. One is a new portrait of Amanda this time holding Johnny in her many arms and the other is the first portrait of Eric. I can't decide if I want Eric reaching through the frame into Amanda's. I haven't done it before. I have kept the framing very important for all of the other portraits. This would be a new standard for the Codex. Family members would be able to reach between frames... I am really unsur eof what I am going to decide... I think I am leaning more toward not breaking the frame, but that could be from sheer terror of what that would do to the Codex as a whole.... hrmmmm... Maybe a little help here?

No comments:

Post a Comment