"For most of us the problem isn't that we aim too high and fail- it's just the opposite- we aim too low and succeed."
-Sir. Ken Robinson

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Official Travel Blog

Okeedokee!!!

So I will be using this blog from this point on to not only record my thoughts and whatever I find interesting at the time, But I will also be using it as a travel journal about my study abroad in Guatemala this Fall!!

I will be traveling to Guatemala on August 27th, 2011, and will be coming back to the Boston area on December 3rd. during the time I am there I need to record what the experience is like and what I feel, see, think, etc.

I will be adding pictures to the blog as I go as well!

So be prepared my non-existent followers! Here comes the Study Abroad Experience!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment